- Project TRACE (FP6-2003-FOOD-2-A) (Tracing Food Commodities in Europe) (2005-2008)
- Projekt IBAAC ("An Integrated Biomimetic Approach to Asymmetric Catalysis") (2004-2008)
- Project COST D2 (New fluorous media and processes for cleaner and safer chemistry) - Bilateral project in the frame of Slovenian - Indian intergovernmental science and technology cooperation programme for the period 2004 - 2005 entitled “QSAR of antituberculosis drugs: A comparison of statistical and neural nets models”; principal investigators: M. Vračko and M. Bagshi
- Bilateral project in the frame of Scientific and technological cooperation between R Slovenia and R Macedonia for the period 2004 - 2006 entitled “Quantitative Structure- Activity Relationship Studies of HIV-1 Inhibitor Molecules”; principal investigators: Ma. Novič and I. Kuzmanovski
- FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008, Marie Curie Action: "Networks for Initial Training", Bio-Orthogonal Chemo-Specific Ligation. (2009-2013)
- Inter-Reg project TRANS2CARE.
- COSMOS project funded jointly by the European Commission through the 7th Framework Programme and the European trade association for the cosmetic, toiletry and perfumery industry (Cosmetics Europe).
- LIFE+ projekt PROSIL ("Promoting the use of in silico methods in industry") (2013-2016)
- ARRS-BI-TR/15-17-003, bilateral project between Republic of Slovenia and Republic of Turkey: "In silico models for environmentally and biologically relevant endpoints" (2015-2017)
- H2020-MSCA-ITN-2016, Marie Skłodowska-Curie Innovative training networks: "An integrated interdisciplinary approach to animal-free chemical and nanomaterial safety assessment" (2016-2020)
- International Academy of Mathematical Chemistry IAMC