International symposiums in the field of chromatography
From June 28 to July 1, 2022, two international events will be held in Ljubljana with the participation of more than 200 scientists from 31 countries and five continents working on a special branch of chemistry - chromatography:
- 26th International Symposium on Separation Science
- 25th International Symposium on High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography
The technical part of the program (plenary lectures, workshops, poster sections) will take place on the premises:
- National Institute of Chemistry, Hajdrihova 19, Ljubljana.
- UL Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology, Večna pot 113, Ljubljana
The participants of both symposia will present their latest research results, exchange experiences and agree on future cooperation in individual areas of interest.
The programs of the symposia and accompanying activities are published on the website: https://isss2020.si/
In addition to the technical work at the symposia, participants will also be able to take part for the first time in crossing the boundary from scientific chromatography to art in new dimensions. We will also use this opportunity to promote Slovenia as a destination.
It is a special honor that the organization of such important scientific meetings in the field of chemistry is once again entrusted to Slovenia.
The organizers of the two symposia are:
- National Institute of Chemistry
- Slovenian Chemical Society
- UL Faculty of Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- EU CHEMS European Chemical Society
- EU SSS European Society for Separation Science
Further information: Board Chair Dr. Irena Vovk, irena.vovk (at) ki.si