Workshop: The Next Challenges of Biorefineries
The workshop “The Next Challenges of Biorefineries” is part of the BioSPRINT Training education and capacity building programme and it is an event organized in collaboration with the Bilateral Workshop Portugal – Slovenia.
This workshop will cover different topics, including:
- The latest developments and challenges in the recovery of valuable products, including product(s), solvent(s) and unreacted sugar feedstock;
- Latest advances in downstream purification processes, with a focus on recovering valuable products from different types of biomass, namely lignocellulosic, marine and microbial;
- The importance of integration and intensification of downstream technologies to ensure maximum efficiency and sustainability in the biorefining process;
- The advantages and challenges of using ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents in the biorefining process;
- How to go from R&D to the market.
Check the detailed programme > HERE
Location: National Institute of Chemistry Slovenia, Hajdrihova 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia – Great lecture hall.
Date: 14-15 June 2023
Meeting type: In person
Registration: If you would like to attend, please make sure you register in the link: