Regional BioCamp 2012
35 selected students will in May 2012 meet in Ljubljana with leading experts and top managers and gain an insight into the world of research and international business environment within the pharmaceutical industry. Would you like to be one of them?
The Regional BioCamp 2012 is a three day forum that brings together selected top students with distinguished experts and top managers. It is a great opportunity to gain direct insight into the world of research and international business environment within the pharmaceutical industry.
Regional BioCamp 2012 offers participants an excellent opportunity to:
- Understand trends and challenges in the development of differentiated generics and biosimilars
- Interact with key experts and leaders from Sandoz and Novartis
- Receive first-hand experience about biotech start-up company
- Explore career opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry
- Network with talented students from other countries
Key-note presentations of leading scientists from academia, Sandoz and Novartis:
- New developments in generic pharmaceutical industry
- Innovative approach in developing contemporary medication
- Contemporary trends in diagnostics and therapy of cancer
- Biosimilars in oncology
- Starting a biotechnology company
- Patients as partners in cancer medication
- Career opportunities in pharmaceutical industry
- How to develop and launch a pharmaceutical product
A visit to Sandoz development facilities in Slovenia.