Knowledge Transfer Office provides support to researchers at the National Institute of Chemistry from intellectual property protection to commercialization.
- We raise the awareness of researchers about the importance and forms of intellectual property.
- In the process of patenting, we represent the link between the Institute and recognized patent offices, which provide high-quality patent protection for our inventions.
- We are looking for potential industrial partners and we cooperate in establishing links with industry. From making a contract for the exchange of information and materials, to the conclusion of license agreements.
- We also actively support researchers through the creation of spin-out companies and encourage them to promote innovation through various contests and competitions.
For the industry we are the gateway through which you can:
- Obtain information on the research activities of the Institute.
- Buy or license the technologies we offer.
We strive to provide our experience and expertise to the public through various events. A representative of the Knowledge Transfer Office is also a member of the AmCham Intellectual Property Commission.
Contact: knowledge.transfer(at)ki.si, +386 (0)1 4760 529.
Our activities are carried out in accordance with the certificate ISO 9001.