Slovenian NMR Centre
Slovenian NMR centre is a national facility offering access and expertise in NMR to users in academic and industrial institutions. The focus of our own research is on studies of structure and dynamics of biologically important (macro)molecules and their interactions.
- Simon Aleksič
- Uroš Javornik
- Matic Kovačič
- Nataša Medved
- Jovana Mutabdžija
- Aleš Novotny
- Monika Škrjanc
- Vesna Štih
- Vito Šuklje
- FRELIH, Tjaša, WANG, Baifan, PLAVEC, Janez, ŠKET Primož. Pre-folded structures of human telomeric repeats govern their folding into G-quadruplexes. Nucleic Acids Res. 2020
- HADŽI, San, KOCMAN, Vojč, OBLAK, Domen, PLAVEC, Janez, LAH, Jurij. Energetic basis of AGCGA-rich DNA folding into a tetrahelical structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, 58, 2387-2391.
- BIELSKUTE, Stasė, PLAVEC, Janez, PODBEVŠEK, Peter. Impact of oxidative lesions on the human telomeric G-quadruplex. J. Amer. Chem. Soc. 2019, 141, 2594-2603.
- BRČIČ, Jasna, PLAVEC, Janez. NMR structure of a G-quadruplex formed by four d(G4C2) repeats: insights into structural polymorphism. Nucleic Acids Res. 2018, 46, 11605-11617.
- LENARČIČ ŽIVKOVIĆ, Martina, ROZMAN, Jan, PLAVEC, Janez. Adenine-driven structural switch from a two- to three-quartet DNA G-quadruplex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 15395-15399.