CVTA develops and implements analytical services in the field of medicine, cosmetics, environment, food and other branches of industry that need chemical analysis. Our activites include:
- development of methodologies for (U) HPLC, GC, IC, ICP-MS / OES, NMR, He pycnometry, UV-VIS spectrophotometry and fluorescence spectrophotometry, analytical procedures for validation of production lines cleaning and procedures for determining dissolution rate,
- planning and implementation of validation of analytical procedures
- analyses and analytical studies for product quality control and validation of production technologies and technologies for cleaning of manufacturing/production equipment,
- implementation of bioassays for the study of bioavailability or bioequivalence of drugs,
- validation of analytical methods and technologies with the forementioned techniques,
- preparation of expert opinions and consulting in the field of activities,
- trouble shooting and optimization of analytical procedures.
CVTA's activities are carried out in accordance to the standards of good laboratory and good manufacturing practice (GLP and GMP).